Spring and summer seem to be the busiest travel months here in the Dayton area. Getting away with family and friends is great fun but have you ever left your home for a week or so and felt uneasy about it?
When you are traveling for work or on vacation, you want assurance that your home is taken care of. If you are looking for peace of mind while you are away contact me at Another You, LLC to set up house sitting services. You might be thinking about hiring the neighborhood teenager but there is an added bonus of hiring a professional who is not only trained, but insured as well.
• Bringing the weekly trash/recycle to curb and back
• Watering and caring for indoor and outdoor plants
• Bringing in mail/newspapers/packages
• Rotating lights
• Adjusting window treatments
• Daily perimeter check,
• Restock the pantry the day before your return
• Feed and Water
• Attention and Exercise
• Administer medication
• Watch for any changes in condition that might warrant a visit to the veterinarian.
• Mail Management
• Running errands
• Getting your car serviced
• Getting carpets cleaned
• Coordinating home maintenance and repair contractors
• Overseeing home improvement projects
Hiring a house sitter is the ideal way to safeguard your home and property while you are out of town.
Enjoy yourself! No need to worry! I will keep an eye on your home while you are away.
About the Author: Sheri Miller is the Owner of Another You, a Personal and Business Concierge service in the Dayton, Ohio area. She is a wife and mother who loves to work in her flower gardens. Another You provides support for busy people and small business owners. http://www.anotheryouerrands.com 937-416-2207